Personal Information We Collect
When you visit our Website or engage with our services, we may collect the following personal information from you:
- Name and contact information, such as email address, phone number, and postal address;
- Billing information, such as credit/debit card details or bank account information;
- Demographic information, such as age, gender, and interests;
- Educational and professional background, including employment history, qualifications, and skills;
- Other information relevant to our services, such as attendance records, course preferences, and feedback.
We may also collect certain technical information automatically when you visit our Website, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system. This information is collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide our local services and online education, including processing enrolments, delivering courses, and providing support;
- To process payments and manage billing;
- To improve and personalise our services, including tailoring our offerings to your interests and preferences;
- To communicate with you about our services, including sending marketing materials and newsletters;
- To respond to your enquiries and provide customer support;
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Service providers and business partners who assist us in providing our services, such as payment processors, IT and marketing service providers;
- Educational institutions and regulatory bodies, where necessary to verify qualifications and comply with legal obligations;
- Law enforcement agencies and regulators, where required by law or to protect our rights and interests.
We do not sell, rent or lease your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- The right to access your personal information and receive a copy;
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete information;
- The right to request the erasure of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information;
- The right to data portability, i.e. to receive a copy of your personal information in a structured, machine-readable format;
- The right to object to processing of your personal information, where processing is based on our legitimate interests or for direct marketing purposes;
- The right to withdraw your consent to processing, where processing is based on your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details provided below.
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required by law or to protect our rights and interests.
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage. These measures include encryption, access controls, and regular security assessments.
Openforwards CBT & Counselling
The Jewellery Business Centre, 95 Spencer Street, Birmingham, UK. B18 6DA.